current position：Home>Installing Vue devtool for chrome and Firefox
Installing Vue devtool for chrome and Firefox
2021-08-27 11:20:22 【DandS】
1. from git Cloning code
git clone github.com/vuejs/devto…
or download zip package
If git clone Too slow or error reporting , download zip faster , decompression zip.
2. yarn install
3. yarn run build
Use yarn Install and compile . Maybe everyone's installation process , There will be all kinds of problems . Have a problem , Direct Internet search .
- npm install
- npm run build
Use npm Words ,npm run build Report errors .
4. chrome Expand vue-devtool
Suppose the extracted file is in the vue-devtool, Click on “ Load the unzipped extender ”, choice vue-devtool> packages >shell-chrome.
Add success , debugging .
5. firefox Expand vue-devtool
author[DandS],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- BEM - a front-end CSS naming methodology
- Another ruthless character fell by 40000, which was "more beautiful" than Passat and maiteng, and didn't lose BMW
- CSS learning notes - Flex layout (Ruan Yifeng tutorial summary)
- Zheng Shuang's 30th birthday is deserted. Chen Jia has been sending blessings for ten years. Is it really just forgetting to make friends?
- Front end Engineering - scaffold
- Array de duplication problem solution - Nan recognition problem
- New choice for app development: building mobile applications using Vue native
- Front end, netty framework tutorial
- The wireless charging of SAIC Roewe rx5 plus is so easy to use!