current position：Home>How to use HTML to display segmentation
How to use HTML to display segmentation
2022-04-29 17:25:23【Billion cloud speed】
How to use HTML Display segmentation
This article introduces in detail “ How to use HTML Display segmentation ”, Detailed content , The steps are clear , The details are handled properly , Hope this article “ How to use HTML Display segmentation ” The article can help you solve your doubts , Let's follow Xiaobian's ideas and go deeper slowly , Let's learn new knowledge together .
stay html in , have access to frameset The label shows the split , Just add to the page “<frameset><frame/></frameset>” that will do .frameset Element defines a frameset , It's used to organize multiple windows , Each framework has a separate document .
frameset Element defines a frameset . It's used to organize multiple windows （ frame ）. Each framework has a separate document . In its simplest application ,frameset The element simply specifies how many columns or rows exist in the frameset . You must use cols or rows attribute .
Property value ：
Page segmentation and layout , Final effect diagram ：（ hand-painted , Relatively simple .）
There are four html page , Make a parent page home.html, The other three are top.html, left.html, right.html Then put the last three html The pages are put together , Put on the parent page home.html Display inside .
Here's the code ：
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><html> <head> <title> Page segmentation </title> </head> <frameset rows="15%,*"> <!-- Divide the page into upper and lower parts , The upper part accounts for 15%, Lower part * Occupy the rest of --> <frame src="top.html" name="top"></frame><!-- The page to be displayed in the top half --> <frameset cols="15%,*"><!-- Divide the page into left and right parts , Left part occupied 15%, Right section * Occupy the rest of --> <frame src="left.html" name="left"></frame><!-- Make half of the page to be displayed --> <frame src="right.html" name="right"></frame><!-- The page to be displayed in the right half --> </frameset> </frameset></html>
Be careful ： It was used frameset Elements , You don't have to body Element .
Other page codes are written according to their own needs html Code
Read here , This article “ How to use HTML Display segmentation ” The article has been introduced , If you want to master the knowledge points of this article, you need to practice and use it yourself to understand , If you want to know more about this article , Welcome to the Yisu cloud industry information channel .
author[Billion cloud speed],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Function of host parameter in http
- Use nginx proxy node red under centos7 and realize password access
- Centos7 nginx reverse proxy TCP port
- In eclipse, an error is reported when referencing layuijs and CSS
- Front end online teacher Pink
- Learn to use PHP to insert elements at the specified position and key of the array
- Learn how to use HTML and CSS styles to overlay two pictures on another picture to achieve the effect of scanning QR code by wechat
- Learn how to use CSS to vertically center the content in Div
- Learn how to use CSS to circle numbers
- Learn to open and display PDF files in HTML web pages
guess what you like
The PHP array random sorting function shuffle() randomly scrambles the order of array elements
JQuery implements the keyboard enter search function
Vue environment construction -- scaffold
Build a demo with Vue scaffold
Using vuex in Vue projects
Use Vue router in Vue project
26 [react basics-5] react hook
- 07 Chrome browser captures hover element style
- Solution to the blank page of the project created by create react app after packaging
- Nginx learning notes
- Less learning notes tutorial
- Vue2 cannot get the value in props in the data of the child component, or it is always the default value (the value of the parent component comes from asynchrony)
- LeetCode 217. Determine whether there are duplicate elements in the array
- I'll write a website collection station myself. Do you think it's ok? [HTML + CSS + JS] Tan Zi
- Front end browser debugging tips
- Several ways of hiding elements in CSS
- node. Js-3 step out the use of a server and express package
- CSS matrix function
- Fastapi series - synchronous and asynchronous mutual conversion processing practice
- How to extend the functionality of Axios without interceptors
- Read pseudo classes and pseudo elements
- About node JS server related concepts
- Access control module (2)
- About virtual lists
- Developing figma plug-in using Vue 3 + vite
- Vue3 uses vite instead of webpack
- How to upload applet code through node? Just take a look
- Using H5 video tag in Vue to play local video in pop-up window
- What is the difference between classes in Es5 and ES6?
- [Vue] play with the slot
- [Part 4 of front-end deployment] using docker to build cache and multi-stage construction to optimize single page applications
- Vue2 simple use of vant (based on Vue CLI)
- node. JS server
- React uses concurrent mode. When the rendering phase exceeds the time slice, high priority tasks jump the queue. How will the lanes on the fiber of the previous task be solved
- Vuecli2 multi page, how to remove HTML suffix
- Vue router dynamically modifies routing parameters
- How to use webpack or configure quasar after context isolation is turned on by electron?
- Vue3 how do parent components call child component methods
- Es learning notes (I): http request
- 【Java WEB】AJAX