current position：Home>Introduction to high order components (HOC) in react tutorial
Introduction to high order components (HOC) in react tutorial
2022-06-24 07:50:09【Knowledge fatness】
The purpose of this article is to give you an understanding of how high-order components work, when and why they are used . We will keep it friendly to beginners , To help you better understand this concept and why it exists . Generally speaking , Higher-order components are a functional programming method . however , This article does not require any knowledge of functional programming , But you need some React Basic knowledge of . We assume that you are already familiar with React、React Components 、React The props 、 Life cycle approach and how to use React Building basic applications .
We will introduce some functional programming concepts , These concepts will help you better understand HOC.
Let's start with a formal definition ：
A higher-order component is a function that accepts a component and returns a new component .
HOC No React Or any other programming language , But from react The combination of （ Made up of components ） A pattern from which nature evolves .
A higher-order function is a function that accepts another function as a parameter . You may have used the map function in this category .
This is a concept derived from the world of functional programming . But why in React Using the concept of functional programming in ？
The goal of this pattern is to break down the logic into simpler 、 Smaller reusable functions . The rule of thumb is that a function does only one task and does it well . This also avoids side effects （ Change anything that does not belong to this function ）, And make debugging and maintenance easier .
A classic example of functional programming is multiplication ：
const multiply = (x) => (y) => x * y multiply(5)(20)
Similarly ,HOC Take another component as a parameter .
Let's build a HOC And learn more as we go along .
Let's look directly at some code .
author[Knowledge fatness],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Application of Python simplehttpserver
- The problem of UMI & react packaging and deploying to non root directory and refreshing Error 404 is solved
- Is bootstrap or Vue the first choice for self-study
- Bootstrap react or bootstrap Vue
- One article can understand the detailed explanation of nginx operation. Are you still checking for omissions and filling vacancies!
- How to utilize the old front-end devices to the cloud through easycvr intelligent edge gateway devices to create AI course intelligent applications
- Introduction to web front end to actual combat: absolute path, relative path and root directory of HTML import file
- HTML basics form
- Shadow element CSS3 box shadow attribute
guess what you like
The nginx server sets the picture anti-theft chain to prohibit the picture from being linked outside
This is a cost-effective SUV. It costs less than 50 cents a kilometer, has a wheelbase of nearly 2.8 meters, and sells for only 79900 yuan_ Europe_ Plus_ Design
How does endless restart the Go program without stopping?
http net::ERR_ HTTP2_ PROTOCOL_ Error error finding
On BOM and DOM (7): HTML DOM event object attributes and DOM event detailed list
Analysis and practice of HTML5 mouse drag sorting and resize implementation scheme
- On BOM and DOM (3): DOM node operation - element style modification and DOM content addition, deletion, modification and query
- Embrace cloud native, Tencent releases TCSs container security service!
- Is there any way for FC in react+ts to set the component of function keyword
- How to write the V-model of vue2/3 custom components?
- Error using vuescoll!
- When HTML accesses the parent directory, the file content cannot be displayed normally in the browser after reading
- How to embed tabelau in the front page of react
- Vue component communication data does not update rendering
- It is very convenient to use ECs to build a drawing bed and hexo one click deployment
- How does webstorm set the bootstrap auto prompt
- Nginx cross domain understanding, simulation and solution
- Front page exercise
- How to hide the value in El form item in Vue and set the value of input box to be read-only
- Springboot+vue to realize campus second-hand Mall (graduation design I)
- Node. JS installation
- Summary of 2022 blue team HW elementary interview questions
- Screenshot of angular page (scroll bar displays completely)
- How to repair garbled code in HTML
- Springboot+vue project tourism information recommendation system [source code open source]
- Ultra wideband pulse positioning scheme, UWB precise positioning technology, wireless indoor positioning application
- Elementui used tabs to step on the pit
- Ant Design Vue - remove the input component border and the border blue shadow effect when getting focus
- Get httponly protected cookies across sub domains through XSS
- Coding specification - Vue project
- Code specification - HTML
- Code writing specification - CSS
- CSS Notes 6
- Quickly set up PgSQL for serverless
- 404405 troubleshooting after Vue uses proxy packaging
- Vue3 TS learning
- What is the charm of python, which is warmly pursued by countless programmers?
- HTML Basics
- CSS Foundation
- CSS (PC side) three methods of traditional page layout
- Inline element, block element, inline block element