current position：Home>Reactnative 0.69 release
Reactnative 0.69 release
2022-06-24 09:41:05【。 Disfigured face】
React Native 0.69 The official version has been released , It mainly brings the following points ：
1.React 18 Support for 2. Default binding engine Hermes
React Native 0.69 Is the first to support React 18 The official version of .React 18 Provides more improvements , For example, new. hook api,userId etc. . Besides ,React 18 Including new concurrency features , for example useTransition Or complete Suspense Support .
React 18 Full support after the update of Suspense , As the name suggests, shelve components that are temporarily idle , Implement lazy loading .
ReactNative 0.69 The default version is React 18. The new architecture provides features such as Concurrent rendering and other concurrent functions , It is not supported when the new schema version is not migrated .
It is recommended to upgrade according to the officially provided architecture migration steps , promote React Native Application performance .
Default and Hermes The engine version is upgraded synchronously
Before this release ,Hermes and React Native It is released separately . This leads to a revision of Hermes With which version React Native Compatible confusion . To solve this problem , from React Native 0.69 Start , We will be with React Native Release compatible versions of Hermes. Making this change will result in React Native Use in Hermes A more stable .
Continue to promote support Android and iOS Construction of a new architecture
New version highlights
iOS/tvOS SDK Version needs to be 12.4 above , Version... Is no longer supported 11 To use M1 Chip Apple Computer development Android Provide better support Add new .xcode.env Configure the file to more definitely get the node executable React Native Now use from Android 11 The latest status bar for API Support C++17 iOS Add new... In the debug menu hotkeysEnabled Options
React Native CLI To upgrade to 8.0 edition , Mainly remove some commands , such as link, install etc. .
author[。 Disfigured face],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- 19、 Lua garbage collection of enterprise rapid development platform spring cloud+spring boot+mybatis+elementui
- Detailed introduction to render props and high-level component hoc in react tutorial
- Introduction to high order components (HOC) in react tutorial
- Front end and back end love and hate -- sequel
- When Vue adds on-demand loading to the UI library and starts the project, an error is reported in babel-preset-es2015
- Select in element uses typescript to define initial data, which has no effect
- Vue video player of Vue player plug-in
- React configuration component path reference @ to represent SRC root path
- Use less and CSS modules in react scaffold Engineering
guess what you like
Plug in download instructions and introduction of Vue in the web front end, NPM, install, save
Summary of front-end common interview questions
Vue hook function
Monitor page rotation in Vue, and display in full screen on echarts mobile terminal
Webpack learning notes series 07- how it works
Webpack learning notes series 06- Packaging Optimization
Webpack learning notes series 08-hmr hot update
[Vue] understanding and thinking of new features based on Vue 3
- Fasthttp: go framework ten times faster than net/http (server)
- The difference between preload and prefetch and how to optimize in webpack projects
- Several ways of calling methods to transfer parameters in react render
- Axios usage
- LabVIEW finds prime numbers in an array of n elements
- Elementui form custom regular expression validation text box
- Export markdown to HTML, PDF with browser
- Experience summary of typescript transformation process of old vue2.x projects
- Front end development uses graphql -- vue3 uses graphql
- JS to get the last element of the array
- About Axios request - delete method
- The salon for the first anniversary of the open source of oasis, an ant interactive graphics engine, is coming. On February 26, we will see you in the live studio!
- Best practices for cookie notification
- How does HTML5 implement live streaming? It's worth learning!
- Record webpackdemo configuration
- Android studio uses iconfont Ali vector icon library
- HttpMediaTypeNotSupportedException: Content type ‘application. yml/json； charset=UTF-8‘ not supported
- CSS notes
- Nginx enables geoip2 module to realize national city identification - the road to dream
- Database to query the quantity of books lent in this month. If it is higher than 10, it will display "more than 10 books lent in this month". Otherwise, it will display "less than 10 books lent in this month"
- Explanation of HTTP network protocol
- Vue3+vite3 to develop Netease cloud music Day1 backend environment
- You can't even tell how nginx forwarded the request to you. It's good to say that you're not a crud Engineer?
- Vue- different interfaces after different roles log in
- Bugatti launched a two wheeled scooter with less than 1000 US dollars
- The publishing function written by Vue (the simple version of wechat applet cooperates with cloud data development), pictures can be submitted, words can only be printed, but not submitted (self-improvement submission)
- Front end export excel, JS xlsx export
- Wed, front-end Personal Learning Websites
- The project cannot run after webpack installation
- Webpack dev server cannot start normally cannot find module 'webpack / bin / config yargs‘
- Ajax request request plug-in on uniapp for its own use
- [bug] @jsonformat has a problem that the date is less than one day when it is used
- Vue/js operation DOM full screen switch, full screen open dom requestFullscreen()；
- [angular] angular removes the input spaces. The angular user-defined attribute instruction - prohibits the input box from entering spaces - and deletes the spaces in the copied content (with other solutions attached)
- Cruise is now charging for its driverless ride service in San Francisco