current position：Home>Win7 and win10 which takes up less resources Win7 and win10 take up resources in detail
Win7 and win10 which takes up less resources Win7 and win10 take up resources in detail
Which takes up less resources between win7 and win10
First, the official configuration requirements of win10: the same as Windows7
Before we study the configuration requirements of Windows 10, let's take a look at the configuration requirements of Windows 10 given by Microsoft, and what are the differences with the previous Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Seeing the configuration requirements of Win10, the performance requirements of the latest Windows10 are actually the same as the officially released Win7 5 years ago, and the hard disk usage is even slightly lower than that of the Win8 system.That is to say, in theory, if the existing platform can run Windows 7 smoothly, then it is not a big problem to run Windows 10 smoothly.Moreover, the Window10 system has not significantly improved the memory requirements.
Second, in terms of hard disk space occupation, the hard disk space occupied by the Win10 system has indeed increased to a certain extent.There is no absolute, only relative statement. Generally speaking, WIN10 occupies more resources.
For the following reasons:
1. Win10 can actually be regarded as a fusion and upgraded version of Win7 and Win8. Win10 solves the embarrassment of Win8 without a start menu. The returned start menu is very similar to Win7, and has been improved and upgraded, adding the patch function.In addition, the Win10 interface incorporates the exquisite features of Win8, and still maintains the start screen interface, which can be easily used on touch devices or tablet computers.
2. In addition, Win10 also adopts a new compression technology, which saves more space than Win7. In addition, Win10 also has the latest directx 12 built-in, which can bring a better gaming experience.
Three, performance experience: Windows10 performance requirements are slightly higher
By comparison, it can be seen that in the test, the performance of Windows 10 system in most projects lags behind Windows 7 system, indicating that Windows 10 system has higher performance requirements than Windows 7.However, the lag behind the Windows system test scores is not large, and the impact on actual use is minimal, and it may not be felt at all.
Summary:In terms of memory usage that users are more concerned about, the memory usage of win10 is relatively higher than that of win7.The Windows 10 system actually requires a slight increase in PC performance. Fortunately, the increase in demand is not large, and the impact on the user experience is not obvious.It can be said that as long as a PC that can run Windows 7 smoothly, there is definitely no problem with running Windows 10. There is no need to upgrade the configuration at all, and a seamless upgrade can be achieved.
Win7 system download:Technician Union win7 ghost 32-bit direct install pure version v2022.05
Win10 system download:Technician Union win10 latest home version v2022.5
The above is what the editor brought to you today, which one of win7 and win10 occupies less resources and the detailed explanation of the resources that win7 and win10 occupy. I hope it can help you.
Previous: Win7 suffix name is hidden how to open win7 file how to display suffix name Next: Windows7 Ultimate version system free download One-click activation win7 Ultimate version iso image download I want to share: QQ space Sina Weibo Tencent WeiboBorenren.com Baidu Tieba Douban.com Tianya Community More
author[nginx],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Understand the location and root nginx
- Alibaba Cloud nginx configuration file does not take effect
- Men "powerless" don't blame electric cars
- java project recommendation - based on springboot+vue car rental system 296
- Shared charging treasure management system based on springboot+vue
- Web version face recognition, face login, face comparison, springboot+vue+mysql
- Web version face login, web face login, face recognition, based on Springboot+vue2.X version+mysql
- Nodejs knowledge that the front end needs to know (basic)
- AngularJS uses ng-class, ng-style to achieve dynamic css style
guess what you like
vue drop down menu
Nginx proxy_set_header parsing and stretches add_header instruction [go]
Vue study notes (middle)
Vue study notes
Vue study notes (below)
Escaping and escaping strings json, xml, html escaping and escaping tools StringEscapeUtils
Django website development 01.Web website and front-end HTML tags
Django website development 02. CSS Cascading Style Sheets (Cascading Style Sheets)
(Front-end) Application of "Memo" design pattern in project development
- How to use wireless serial communication module to realize long-distance communication between touch screen and PLC?
- Getting Started with Vue2 - Rookie Level 1
- HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- 2022 Autumn Recruitment Front-end Interview Questions (1) (with answers)
- From function computing to serverless architecture
- Before 2022 the autumn recruit face questions (with answers) (2)
- About git's fatal: unable to access 'https://gitee.com/': Could not resolve host: gitee.com; Unknown error
- The sinkhole of Nginx's current limit!!
- CSS knowledge points
- Construct HTTP
- Webstorm opens and browses md files with garbled characters?
- PHP+HTML+MySQL realizes login error
- The comments in the Dygraphs Annotations
- [React] Part VI Life Cycle
- [React] Part VII Dom's diffing algorithm
- To React the React in the setState after data didn't change
- [React] The problem of React project startup stuck in Starting the development server...
- [React] The eighth part of react scaffolding installation and react scaffolding configuration agent
- [React] Part 5 Higher-Order Functions and Currying of Functions
- form and CSS
- In the Vue named Vue 】 【 encountered when component name "index" should always be multi - solution of word
- A pit in Nginx forwarding, operation and maintenance actually let me take the blame
- Easily converts HTML to PDF BFO Publisher
- vue2 typescript style type error?
- The back-end json is transferred to the front-end, but the front-end does not display?
- The sinkhole of Nginx current limit
- nginx service upgrade
- Vue gets the width and height attributes of the file file
- html submit form does not jump to the page
- CSS Tricks You Need to Know: Images
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 review: the strongest TWS is here, this is the ceiling of wireless headphones
- Docker deploys a single page application
- Nginx and CDN
- vue click.stop stops the click event from continuing to propagate (stops the event from bubbling up)
- js array to remove the specified element [function encapsulation] (including object array to remove the specified element)
- CSS Drawing [Summary]
- [Webpack Quick Start] How to manually configure a webpack packaging tool for the project?